Pleasant Grove Community Center
No votes yet
Course navigates the wooded areas around the old Pleasant Grove High School at the Community Center. Short tees are compacted gravel in wooden tee boxes. Long tees are natural, marked with temporary sticks and flags. No tee signs. 2 open and 7 wooded holes. Originally there were just 2 practice baskets in an open field surrounded by a running track.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 1,247ft
Alternate Length: 2,500ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Bradley Thomas Dixon
At the intersection of Hwys NC-49 and NC-62. Use the park entrance, not the recycling center entrance.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pleasant Grove Community Center? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Deep Creek Dreams , Burlington NC US(1 vote)
- Persimmon Hollar, Mebane NC USNo votes yet
- Beth Schmidt Park Disc Golf Course, Elon NC US(2 votes)
- Alamance Reserve Apartments, Burlington NC USNo votes yet
- Springwood Players' Course, Burlington NC US(2 votes)
- Cedarock DGC at Cedarock Park, Burlington NC US(5 votes)
- Wellspring at Cedarock Park, Burlington NC US(5 votes)
- Northeast Park - Holly Run, Gibsonville NC US(1 vote)
- Lake's Edge, Reidsville NC US(3 votes)
- Keeley Park, McLeansville NC USNo votes yet