No votes yet
Disc golf is one of their activities. They also have a 9 hole ball golf course, two 18 hole mini golf courses (one is handicap accessible), horseshoes, ladder ball and ping pong. Clubhouse with a snack bar, air conditioning and loaner discs. Picnic tables in the shade and furry woodland creatures abound. Open seasonally from May to Oct. Check web site for hours and pricing.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Farwell; go NW on M-115 (Cadillac Dr) for 7 miles to Pleasant Meadows just over the hill on the left.
Email: Ken at Pleasant Meadows
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pleasant Meadows? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Deerfield Nature Park - Deerfield, Mt. Pleasant MI US(1 vote)
- Deerfield Nature Park - Wildwood, Mt. Pleasant MI US(2 votes)
- Spruce Vista, Mt. Pleasant MI US(1 vote)
- Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant MI US(1 vote)
- Canadian Lakes Disc Golf Course, Canadian Lakes MI USNo votes yet
- The Ferns at Odyssey School, Mt. Pleasant MI USNo votes yet
- Northend Riverside Park - West, Big Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Northend Riverside Park - East, Big Rapids MI US(1 vote)
- Roscommon Township Disc Golf Course, Houghton Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Cadillac Christian Reformed Church Disc Golf, Cadillac MI USNo votes yet