Porter on the Lake Park
No votes yet
Beautiful park on the shores of Lake Ontario. The course weaves its way around the perimeter. Plenty of elevation along with a decent number of trees. Hole lengths vary from 217' - 368'.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,784ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Town of Porter Rec Dept
From Buffalo,NY; Take the 190 to the Robert Moses Parkway. Once the Robert Moses comes to an end and becomes NY-18 the park is on the left on Dietz Rd. 1st tee is at the far end of the parking lot in the woods next to the horseshoe pits.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
Battle at the Lake5-May-2019
Two loops of 11 holes
- Holes: 22
- Length: 6,800 ft.
- Par: 66
- Divisions: FA2, FPO, MA1, MA2, MA40, MPO
Battle at the Lake5-May-2018
2 loops std + 1 temp
- Holes: 20
- Length: 6,068 ft.
- Par: 60
- Divisions: FA2, MA1, MA2, MA40, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Porter on the Lake Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US(3 votes)
- Wilson-Tuscarora Park, Wilson NY USNo votes yet
- Firemen's Park Disc Golf Course, Niagara Falls ON CANo votes yet
- Blarney Stone Disc Golf Course, Newfane NY USNo votes yet
- Centennial Gardens, St. Catharines ON CANo votes yet
- Outwater Park, Lockport NY USNo votes yet
- Payne Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Veterans Park, Tonawanda NY US(3 votes)
- Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)