No votes yet
Southern Arizona's first disc course on a ball golf course. Generally follows the ball golf layout with greens OB. Plays through a hidden canyon in Tucson among mature trees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Alternate Length: 6,500ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 2
Course entrance is off Rudasill Rd.
Email: Quail Canyon
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
Quail Canyon Spring Classic presented by DynamicDiscs and TDGA4-Mar-2018
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,751 ft.
- Par: 54
- Divisions: FA1, FA2, FA3, FPO, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA4, MA40, MP40, MP50, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Quail Canyon? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rillito River Park Disc Golf Course, Tucson AZ US(4 votes)
- Santa Cruz River Park, Tucson AZ US(4 votes)
- Sears Park, Tucson AZ US(2 votes)
- Sam Lena Park, Tucson AZ US(1 vote)
- Marana Rock Disc Golf Course, Marana AZ US(6 votes)
- Groves Park, Tucson AZ US(2 votes)
- The Lost Forrest, Huachuca City AZ USNo votes yet
- Casa Grande Disc Golf Course - College Park, Casa Grande AZ USNo votes yet
- Golf Club at Oasis, Florence AZ USNo votes yet
- A.V. Anderson Park Disc Golf Course, Sierra Vista AZ US(2 votes)