As this is the only commercially run(albeit very cheap to play) disc golf course in the UK the course is kept to immaculate standards. Boasting a large variety of holes and different tee placements the course will challenge all levels of ability.
Set in the heart of England by the meandering River Avon the course is beautiful at all times of the year. at its toughest in the summer it will still punish any errant shots in the winter.
There are 12 parkland style holes and 6 holes that carve through the forest first planted only 16 years ago by the course designer. These trees have matured now into a fully grown wood and ensure every shot has to be controlled. With the danger of the river on 4 holes there is always a chance of losing plastic which is where the well stocked pro shop comes into play!
The course is manned through all public and school holidays and weekends and can open subject to prior contact during the midweek off season.
Pros: -Top class course layout - host to the last two British Opens - the course has really matured into itself and the vision of its designer has now fully been met.
-The course is in immaculate condition all year round
-Well stocked pro shop on site and normally experienced players available to offer coaching and help
-walking distance of train stations and bus stops.
- Different tees for beginners and pros
- Situated in the heart of england - 1 hours train journey from London and half an hour from Birmingham. 20 minutes from Birmingham International airport.
- Picnic tables and toilet facilities available if you want to stay all day.
- Flat and even artificial grass tees.
- Sculptures all around the course to entertain the children when they find them, some people play the course for years and don't find them all!
Cons - No par 4 or 5 holes yet, although this may change.
- Even the best players lose discs on the tough river holes when playing from the pro tees, the am tees are more forgiving.
Courses Close By
- Washbourne Park, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire GBNo votes yet
- War Memorial MODS Course, Coventry GBNo votes yet
- Bedworth Miners Welfare Disc Golf Course , Bedworth GB(3 votes)
- Arrow Valley Country Park, Redditch GB(1 vote)
- Cold Ashby Golf Club, Cold Ashby Northamptonshire GBNo votes yet
- Gaudet Luce, Droitwich GBNo votes yet
- Lichfield Beacon Park, Lichfield GB(1 vote)
- Cotswold View Disc Golf Course, Charlbury Not Available GB(1 vote)
- Top Barn Farm, Holt Heath, Worchester GBNo votes yet
- Beaudesert Scout & Guide Camp, Rugeley GBNo votes yet