Ravensburg Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
This course cuts across wooded hills and picturesque cherry orchards. The course is open daily from 8:30 to 21:00 between Easter and the 1st of November, and open on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. Admission is 3.50 € and discs can be rented at the house.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 1,819ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Andreas Thöne
Bottenreute 5-7, walk downhill to the 1st tee. Disc golf signs that guide the way.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ravensburg Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kreuzlingen Seeburg Park, Kreuzlingen CHNo votes yet
- Frizbee.at - Disc Golf Allgaeu, Ofterschwang - Gunzesried DE(1 vote)
- Winterthur-Grüze, Winterthur CHNo votes yet
- Winterthur-Deutweg, Winterthur CHNo votes yet
- Kerenzerberg Sportzentrum, Filzbach CHNo votes yet
- Uster-Buchholz, Uster CHNo votes yet
- Wiley Park Neu-Ulm, Neu-Ulm DENo votes yet
- Greifensee, Greifensee CHNo votes yet
- Ostpark - Bad Wörishofen, Bad Wörishofen DENo votes yet
- Discgolfclub Achalm, Eningen DENo votes yet