Rescue Squad Park
No votes yet
Follows a valley using the elevation along the back of the park through mature and relatively clear forest. *Dec 2106 - still under construction but baskets are installed and tees marked - some with PVC pipes set in the ground.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 3,400ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Mark Huether
NC-16 North from Charlotte through Denver to a left on Galway Lane (Lincoln Charter School). The park is across the street from the Charter School. Drive all the way down to the right and park. 1st tee is at the back right corner of the walking track.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Rescue Squad Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Beatty's Ford Park, Denver NC USNo votes yet
- Robbins Park, Cornelius NC USNo votes yet
- Davidson College, Davidson NC USNo votes yet
- Bailey Road Park, Cornelius NC US(2 votes)
- Stumpy Creek, Mooresville NC US(1 vote)
- Brackett's Bluff, Davidson NC USNo votes yet
- Bradford Park, Huntersville NC US(1 vote)
- Torma Town Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- The Bridges at Cornelius Road Park, Mooresville NC USNo votes yet
- River Street Park, Mount Holly NC USNo votes yet