This is a great course. Starts out with lots of long drive opportunities across a big field, which you'll end the course on as well. The middle of the course used to involve hundreds of telephone pole-like trees as you wend your way through the woods, but they lopped off the top of most of them last year, so now you can throw over instead of through many of them. The "Poison Ivy Hole" is aptly named, so be careful there.
Keep your eye out for wild blueberries in July. Lost discs tend to find their way to The Lazy Frog (http://www.mvthelazyfrog.com/) in OB.
Courses Close By
- Burgess Park, Marstons Mills MA US(1 vote)
- Umass Dartmouth Disc Golf Course, Dartmouth MA USNo votes yet
- Nantucket Disc Golf Course, Nantucket MA US(2 votes)
- Sunnymede Disc Golf Course, Middleboro MA US(1 vote)
- South Kingstown Disc Golf Course, Wakefield RI US(2 votes)
- Slater Park, Pawtucket RI USNo votes yet
- Veterans Memorial Disc Golf Course, Rockland MA USNo votes yet
- Hartsuff Park Disc Golf Course, Rockland MA USNo votes yet
- Borderland State Park, Easton MA US(5 votes)
- Willow Valley, Richmond RI US(1 vote)