River's Edge Park
No votes yet
Fairly flat with several tight wooded holes. Runs along the Sauk River. Upgraded in 2019 from 9 to 12 holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 3,686ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Tim Mackey/Adam Gorres
From I-94 take the Hwy. 15 exit into St. Cloud. Go north to a left (west) on 3rd St., then 1.5 miles to the park on the right. Park in the lot near the Moose Lodge and Boy Scout buildings.
First Tee: (
Email: Tim Mackey #2209
Alt. Phone: 320-255-0966
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at River's Edge Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Calvary Hill Park, St. Cloud MN US(2 votes)
- Riverside Park, St. Cloud MN USNo votes yet
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN USNo votes yet
- Northside Park, Sartell MN USNo votes yet
- Mayhew Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Sauk Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Hidden Lake, St. Augusta MN US(3 votes)
- Saint John's Abbey Run Disc Golf Course, Collegeville Township MN USNo votes yet
- Mississippi River Park, St. Stephen MN USNo votes yet
- Sportsmans Hill, Clearwater MN US(1 vote)
- Osprey Disc Golf Course at Benton Beach, Rice MN USNo votes yet