Scenic, well-manicured recreational course along the Otonabee River. Short, mostly open with some elevation. Discs/scorecards at Zoo's Snack Bar (May - Sept.). Between May 24 and Labour Day the course has a 9 hole layout with 2 tees and 2 basket locations on every hole, making 36 unique combinations possible. After Labour Day, the course is expanded southwards into a full 18 hole layout, adding some challenging holes with significantly more length.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,977ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
In Peterborough, follow Zoo signs to Water St. North. The course is on the east side of Water St., just beyond the zoo.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
Innova presents the ODSA Provincial Championships5-Aug-2017
- Holes: 18
- Length: 4,772 ft.
- Par: 55
- Divisions: FA1, FA2, MA2, MM1
- Divisions: FPO, MA1, MPG, MPM, MPO
by Shmizer on Dec 30, 2018 at 1:12pm
Great city course along the Otonabee river. Summer and winter layouts. A fun challenging course of beginner and intermediate players. Great disc golf community in general in Peterborough.
Courses Close By
- Hamilton Park, Peterborough ON CA(1 vote)
- Viamede Resort, Woodview ON CA(1 vote)
- Optimist Disc Golf Course, Lindsay ON CANo votes yet
- Cartwright Fields Disc Golf Course, Nestleton ON CANo votes yet
- KOA Brighton Holiday, Brighton ON CANo votes yet
- Bexley Golf Centre, Kirkfield ON CANo votes yet
- Bayside Back Nine, Belleville ON CANo votes yet
- Loyalist College, Belleville ON CANo votes yet
- Haliburton Disc Golf Course, Haliburton ON CANo votes yet
- Annandale Golf & Curling Club, Ajax ON CANo votes yet