Road America Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Experience the rolling hills of the Kettle Moraines, and test your ability on this challenging yet rewarding disc golf course surrounded by a famous 4-mile track. Open Mon and Weds from 6-8 pm, from May through the end of Sept. During 4 Miles of Fitness nights, the cost is $5 at the gate per person (cash only), or you can buy an 8 visit punch pass for $25 or season membership for $60. The course is also available to any ticket purchaser at public events.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,801ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Brandon Watson and Tyler Whitty
From Green Bay or Minneapolis; south on I-43 to Sheboygan area. Exit Hwy 23 West to Plymouth. Exit Hwy 67 North to the right. Turn left (North) at the stop sign and go 3.5 miles to the track.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Road America Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Riverview Middle School Disc Golf Course, Plymouth WI USNo votes yet
- Sheboygan County Marsh Park, Elkhart Lake WI USNo votes yet
- H.A. Meyer Park, Plymouth WI US(2 votes)
- Hingiss Park Disc Golf Course, Kiel WI US(2 votes)
- HGHS Disc Course, Howards Grove WI USNo votes yet
- Sheboygan Lions Disc Golf Course, Sheboygan WI USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Park, New Holstein WI USNo votes yet
- Falcon Ridge Disc Golf Course, Sheboygan Falls WI USNo votes yet
- Camp Riversite Disc Golf Course, Sheboygan Falls WI USNo votes yet
- Jaycee Park Quarry, Sheboygan WI US(3 votes)