Well designed; a good number of both trees and hills. Many elevation changes and blind holes. $5/day/car for non-residents. Maps at park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,845ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 6
From I-94 take Sprinkle Rd. exit, go north 3 miles to a right on H Ave. Park is 3 miles down on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: Bob Klomparens #21068
This course has no photos.
by Yeathatsme on Nov 10, 2009 at 9:49am
Great balance of technical and long holes. Many elevation changes with nice expansive fairways. Makes you feel like it's your own personal course even when busy.
Courses Close By
- Cooper's Landing Disc Golf Course, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Spring Valley Park, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Red Arrow Golf Course, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US(2 votes)
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US(3 votes)
- Custer Greens Disc Golf Course, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Kalamazoo Central High School Disc Golf, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Begg Park, Springfield MI US(1 vote)
- The Mammoth at Springbrook Golf Course, Springfield MI USNo votes yet
- Oshtemo Township Park, Kalamazoo MI US(3 votes)