Rolling Hills - Putting Labyrinth
No votes yet
Strictly a putting skills course - for working on your putting game. Tee shots involve putting through, around, and over a labyrinth of trees and branches. There are literally no drives or approach shots. Park Entry Fee: $10 a day (per car) for non-Washtenaw County residents; $6/day/car for residents. Same daily pass works for Independence Lake. No added fee for disc golf.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 545ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Foz Miller and the Ypsi Dubs League
Beside the original course at Rolling Hills. From I-94; exit at Huron St (Exit 183, Ypsilanti). Go south to a right on Stoney Creek Rd. The park is 2 miles on the right. See the Disc Golf Labyrinth sign behind the kiosk. Enter the woods. 1st tee is to the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Rolling Hills - Putting Labyrinth? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rolling Hills County Park - Main, Ypsilanti MI USNo votes yet
- Sandra Richardson Park, Saline MI USNo votes yet
- Water Works Park Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US(2 votes)
- The Woods at Lakeshore, Ypsilanti MI USNo votes yet
- The Ponds at Lakeshore, Ypsilanti MI US(5 votes)
- EMU Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US(1 vote)
- Woolley Park, Saline MI USNo votes yet
- Mary Beth Doyle Park, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet