Sabattus Disc Golf - Falcon
No votes yet
Well-maintained and picturesque. Integrates significant elevation, tight woods, open fields, and a beautiful meandering stream. 2019 hours and prices for all courses: Sat & Sun 8am-dusk - $8/rnd or $12/day. Mon - Fri 9am-dusk - $7/rnd or $11/day. Free for kids 12 and under. Military (with ID) - $5 all day - every day.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 5,028ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
If from Portland and points South; I-295 North to Exit 22 to ME-125. ME-125 North for 15 miles to a left on Store Rd to Bowdoinham Rd. Sabattus Disc Golf on the left. If from Auburn, Lewiston, and Sebago Lake Region; I-95 North to Exit 86, turning right onto ME-9 to a left on Bowdoinham Rd. If from Augusta and points North; I-295 South to Exit 22 to ME-125 - ME-125 North for 15 miles to a left on Store Rd to Bowdoinham Road, Sabattus Disc Golf on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sabattus Disc Golf - Falcon? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US(2 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US(4 votes)
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Devil, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Demon, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Mad Mountain Adventure Disc Golf, West Bowdoin ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US(4 votes)
- Cripps Creek, Topsham ME US(1 vote)
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME US(2 votes)
- Augusta/Gardiner KOA, Richmond ME USNo votes yet