Saint John's Abbey Run Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Begins on the top of the sledding hill by the large rock. Most of the land is left in natural habitat, which means a lot of rough, but it is very pretty and close to campus. Recommend pants and/or bug spray until the first frost.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,490ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Tim Mackey
I-94; exit 156. Go south on 135th Ave./St John's Rd. for 1.3 miles to a left on Prep School Rd. Park on the far end of the North Palaestra Lot immediately on your left. 1st tee just up the path on the east side of the lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Outdoor Leadership Center
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Saint John's Abbey Run Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN USNo votes yet
- River's Edge Park, Waite Park MN USNo votes yet
- North Park, Albany MN USNo votes yet
- Northside Park, Sartell MN USNo votes yet
- Calvary Hill Park, St. Cloud MN US(2 votes)
- Riverside Park, St. Cloud MN USNo votes yet
- Mississippi River Park, St. Stephen MN USNo votes yet
- Hidden Lake, St. Augusta MN US(3 votes)
- Mayhew Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Sauk Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Osprey Disc Golf Course at Benton Beach, Rice MN USNo votes yet