Salem Township Park
No votes yet
Fairly short object course designed by boy scouts.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 1,490ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Zach Woodwyk & BS Troop 147
US-131; Dorr exit. Take 142nd all the way to 30th (a37) and arrive at Salem Township Hall. Park in the back. 1st tee is near the NW corner of the parking lot.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Salem Township Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sandy Pines Resort Campground, Hopkins MI USNo votes yet
- Orc Hall, Overisel MI USNo votes yet
- Corinth Reformed Church, Byron Center MI USNo votes yet
- Hughes Park, Hudsonville MI US(2 votes)
- Zeeland Christian School, Zeeland MI USNo votes yet
- Earl W. Brewer Park - Championship, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI USNo votes yet
- Rosewood Park, Jenison MI USNo votes yet
- Rush Creek Park, Georgetown Township MI USNo votes yet
- Paw Paw Park, Holland MI US(1 vote)