Saratoga Spa State Park
A 9 hole layout with dual tees in Saratoga Spa State Park. The holes circumvent Peerless Pool in a technical, yet beginner friendly layout that is mostly in a relatively flat field. $8 per visitor to enter the park from Memorial Day to Labor Day. After Labor Day, the fee only applies weekends. After Columbus Day, there is no fee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,883ft
Alternate Length: 2,341ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Explore DG and Mike Fagerstrom
I-87; exit 13N. Merge onto US-9 N toward Ballston Spa and go 2.1 miles to a left on E West Rd. Enter the park and follow signs to Peerless Pool. Park in back left corner of parking lot by the 1st tee.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Tyler_schlesier on Apr 16, 2018 at 3:40pm
Great course to get out and practice. Mix of woods and wide open fairways
Courses Close By
- Shenantaha Creek Disc Golf Course, Malta NY USNo votes yet
- Hyzer Creek, Middle Grove NY US(3 votes)
- Christ The King Center, Greenwich NY USNo votes yet
- Blatnick Park, Niskayuna NY US(1 vote)
- Central Park, Schenectady NY USNo votes yet
- Thacher Park Disc Golf Course, Voorheesville NY US(1 vote)
- Colonial Acres Golf Club, Glenmont NY USNo votes yet
- Willow Park, Bennington VT USNo votes yet
- Hunter Park, Manchester VT US(1 vote)
- Joralemon Park Disc Golf Course, Ravena NY US(2 votes)