Sawmills Veterans Park - Orange
No votes yet
Short holes over hilly and woodsy terrain. Designed for beginners and children. A putter course for advanced players.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 1,141ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-40; NC exit 123. Go north 9 miles on US 321 towards Lenoir. Turn left on Pinewood (McDonald's on left). Go 1.1 miles a left at the stop sign onto N.Main St (Tobacco Stop on right). Go 100 yards to a right on Dry Ponds Rd (storage/U-Haul). Go 2.2 miles to a left on Waterworks Rd (past Dry Ponds Baptist Church). Go 1 mile to a right into the 2nd park entrance across from the Water Works. 1st tee is atop the hill closest to the memorial circle.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sawmills Veterans Park - Orange? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sawmills Veterans Park - Original 18, Sawmills NC US(1 vote)
- Hudson Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hudson NC USNo votes yet
- Redwood Park, Hudson NC USNo votes yet
- Hildebran Community Park Disc Golf Course, Hildebran NC USNo votes yet
- Glenn C. Hilton Memorial Park, Hickory NC US(2 votes)
- The Bear, Hickory NC USNo votes yet
- T. Henry Wilson Athletic Park, Lenoir NC USNo votes yet
- Bethel Park Disc Golf Course, Morganton NC US(1 vote)
- Catawba Meadows , Morganton NC USNo votes yet
- Jacob Fork Park, Newton NC USNo votes yet