Seatac Disc Golf Course
Just a FYI this course is still only 18 holes. I just played it yesterday. The course is one of the best.
yeah this place is pretty sweet not too technical and decently groomed. I know they added 6 new holes towards the back 9 haven't been there yet since the new addition. overall a pretty chill place to play.
I agree with everything Ross just said. The jumbo jet that popped out of the cloud just above our heads was freaky!
Fun and challenging course requiring both length and accuracy to score well. Some very unique holes. The layout is not too intuitive and takes a bit of searching to figure out the course. Jetliners on final approach just a few hundred feet up add excitement and really test your concentration. I would give this course a 4 if the signage and markings were better.
Sick course! This will test every single shot in your bag. Very good mix of hole lengths and tight and open fairways. Tee pads and all baskets. Towards the back nine it gets a little confusing though. But overall a very challenging course!
Courses Close By
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Lake Fenwick Disc Golf Course, Kent WA US(4 votes)
- Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course, Vashon Island WA USNo votes yet
- Northwest University Disc Golf Course, Kirkland WA USNo votes yet
- Gaffney's Grove Disc Golf Course, Maple Valley WA USNo votes yet
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US(4 votes)
- White River, Auburn WA US(4 votes)
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)
- Battle Point, Bainbridge Island WA USNo votes yet
- Horseshoe Lake Disc Golf, Port Orchard WA USNo votes yet