Shadow of the Hawk Mini Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Nestled within the Hawks Landing course, the 18 hole Shadow of the Hawk mini course is generally wooded and features elevated DGA mini baskets. Utilizes the same tees and fairways as the big course. If you have ever played mini golf at a PDGA World Championships put this one on your list.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,072ft
Alternate Length: 1,607ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Doug Opiela
Rt. 75 south out of Hamburg for approximately 5.5 miles to right on East Church St. Then turn left on Sauer Rd.
Email: Doug Opiela #4657
Alt. Phone: 716-888-0932
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Shadow of the Hawk Mini Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hawks Landing, Eden NY USNo votes yet
- Cloverbank Elementary School, Hamburg NY USNo votes yet
- Chestnut Ridge - The Ravine, Orchard Park NY US(2 votes)
- Evangola State Park, Irving NY USNo votes yet
- Black Diamond Disc Golf Course at Emery Park, South Wales NY US(4 votes)
- Harlem Road Park, West Seneca NY USNo votes yet
- Lighthouse Disc Golf Course at Como Lake, Lancaster NY US(3 votes)
- Chainbiters at Brown's Farm, South Dayton NY USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Park Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Beaver Island State Park, Grand Island NY US(5 votes)