Oviedo Disc Golf Course at Shane Kelly Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Unplayable holes, poorly maintained course, baskets are too close to the water and un-traversable weeds therefore the chances of losing a disc are much higher than any course I have played.
Not sure why the bad rating. I think this is an excellent course, with some nice open, pond, trees, wooded, and blind disc catcher. What do you expect for something that is free? I have played at course several times, and love the way it flows. You have to think about each hole and make sure you are throwing it straight. I am a fan.
If you play this course after reading this review don't blame me.
This is a flat pasture style layout with 6 full sun holes and holes 6-7-8 in unplayable, unmaintained woods. I was born in Florida and wouldn't play those woods holes with snake boots and a shot gun.
If you happen to be driving by with some time to kill maybe try it.
I live near by and had high hopes for a new course...I will probably never play this again.
Courses Close By
- University of Central Florida Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Liberty Park, Lake Mary FL USNo votes yet
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- River City Nature Park - Alpha, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- River City Nature Park - Barwick, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- Airport Lakes Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Woods, Orlando FL USNo votes yet
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Original, Orlando FL US(3 votes)