Shenantaha Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Gates are open seasonally (a hike in winter to play). Well maintained park and restrooms. Natural tees marked with stakes/flags. Tees, signage and the second 9 baskets to be installed in 2020.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 5,346ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Jeff Wiechowski
I-87; exit 12. Go west on NY-67 for 1.5 miles to a left on Eastline Rd. Park entrance is on the left in a half mile. Drive down the hill and park in the lot on the right.
Parking Lot: (
Jeff Wiechowski #11653
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Shenantaha Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs NY US(1 vote)
- Blatnick Park, Niskayuna NY US(1 vote)
- Central Park, Schenectady NY USNo votes yet
- Hyzer Creek, Middle Grove NY US(3 votes)
- Christ The King Center, Greenwich NY USNo votes yet
- Thacher Park Disc Golf Course, Voorheesville NY US(1 vote)
- Colonial Acres Golf Club, Glenmont NY USNo votes yet
- Willow Park, Bennington VT USNo votes yet
- Joralemon Park Disc Golf Course, Ravena NY US(2 votes)
- The Hatchery, Greenville NY US(1 vote)