Shining Mountain - Whispering Pines
No votes yet
A bit easier and more open than Serenity Pines but this course still has plenty of pines to deal with. These courses were home to the 2018 Colorado State Disc Golf Championships.$20 per player/day (weekdays).$25 per player/day (weekends). $15 Student & Military w/ ID (weekdays). $20 Student & Military w/ ID (weekends). Call (719) 687-7587
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Eddie Wooters
From Colorado Springs: US-24 W for around 18 miles to a right on Co-67 N. Follow CO-67 for 2.2 miles to the course on the left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
Shades of Grey MASTERS ONLY21-Sep-2019
- Holes: 18
- Length: 4,798 ft.
- Par: 54
- Divisions: FA40, FP40, MA40, MA50, MA70, MP40, MP50, MP55, MP60, MP65
- Divisions: FA40, MP55, MP60
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Shining Mountain - Whispering Pines? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Shining Mountain - Main, Woodland Park CO USNo votes yet
- Shining Mountain - Serenity Pines, Woodland Park CO USNo votes yet
- Liberty Pines Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO USNo votes yet
- Nick Naples' Soaring Eagles Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO US(3 votes)
- Golden Bell Camp Disc Golf Course, Divide CO USNo votes yet
- Rockin' The Rails, Palmer Lake CO US(1 vote)
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Lion's Den Disc Golf Course, Lake George CO US(1 vote)
- Rampart Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)