Shore Acres Park
Cement pads and alternate baskets have been added to the course. Great variety of play with a decent mix of technical to longer ranged shots. Great local club that has assisted in maintaining the course quite well.
Great course. Contains a variety of shots and terrain. Good birdie opportunities and no impossibly long holes. 9/25/09 fundraising tournament to build cement pads. $25 dollar entrance fee also buys a commemorative glow in the dark disc. I hope many people turn out, the dirt pads currently in place are sandy and difficult to manage on long throws.
Courses Close By
- Winstrom Preserve, Holland MI US(4 votes)
- Orc Hall, Overisel MI USNo votes yet
- Paw Paw Park, Holland MI US(1 vote)
- Zeeland Christian School, Zeeland MI USNo votes yet
- Leprechaun Hollows, West Olive MI US(1 vote)
- The Breakers, West Olive MI USNo votes yet
- Salem Township Park, Dorr MI USNo votes yet
- Sandy Pines Resort Campground, Hopkins MI USNo votes yet
- Hughes Park, Hudsonville MI US(2 votes)
- Rush Creek Park, Georgetown Township MI USNo votes yet