Silver Creek Park
This course is really beautiful. Playing from the amateur tees, most of the holes are pretty short. This is a course where many people (me included) who normally play from amateur tees at other courses like Tendick can handle the pro tees. Either way, it is definitely not an easy course.
The signage isn't great here, and it's sometimes difficult to find the next tee. Hole 10 is particularly hard to find after hole 9.
This is one of the finest courses in Wisconsin. The park is right on Lake Michigan and offers many beautiful scenes. It has elevation, trees, water hazards, long throws, short throws and all around beauty. They ask a donation at the beginning of a couple of bucks, but it is worth it. You spend more on gas to get there.
It is a great course. It is a must see. A little of everything.
Courses Close By
- Indian Creek Park, Manitowoc WI US(1 vote)
- Picnic Hill Park, Two Rivers WI US(1 vote)
- Lower Cato Falls Disc Golf Course, Reedsville WI US(1 vote)
- LTC Cleveland, Cleveland WI US(4 votes)
- Cleveland Elementary School, Cleveland WI USNo votes yet
- Oschwald Park, St. Nazianz WI USNo votes yet
- Rollin Ridge Disc Golf Course, Reedsville WI US(2 votes)
- HGHS Disc Course, Howards Grove WI USNo votes yet
- Jaycee Park Quarry, Sheboygan WI US(3 votes)
- Vollrath Park, Sheboygan WI US(1 vote)