Sioux Passage Park - Briscoe Woods
Beautiful wooded course. Some very challenging holes requiring you to use "your entire bag"
Unfortunately, there has been construction that has temporarily taken holes 14, 15 and 16 out of play. The local course management has done their best by adding holes 2B, 4B and 4C. It is a little confusing at first, but it does get you a full 18 hole course. I still prefer this course over the other course in this park. I also give it only four chains because of the walk (drive?) between 2B and 3, then back again from 6 to 7. However, in the current configuration, there are 9 holes that I like so much I can play twice (7-13, 17 & 18)
Nice complement to the original Sioux Passage course, a little shorter, more technical, good variety of holes, elevation changes less severe than original course.
Courses Close By
- Sioux Passage Park - Original, St. Louis (Florissant) MO US(9 votes)
- Dunegant Park, Florissant MO US(1 vote)
- St. Louis Christian College, Florissant MO USNo votes yet
- Hudson Park Disc Golf, Ferguson MO US(1 vote)
- White Birch Park, St. Louis (Hazelwood) MO US(4 votes)
- Rock Spring Park, Alton IL US(6 votes)
- Gordon Moore Park, Alton IL USNo votes yet
- Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgeton MO US(2 votes)
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US(10 votes)
- Piasa Harbor Disc Golf, Grafton IL USNo votes yet