Sky High Disc Golf Course at Mtn. High North
This course has everything including cool weather, clean air and WOW views and only 30 min from my house. Always a test of endurance from 14 to the finish which is mostly uphill. I have friends that drive from Central CA to play here because of the challenge which I would rate up there with De Laveaga. I played here 10-13-13 after 7 rounds in LA/OC over 3 days and found they were taking the course down for the winter, so played 1-10 then 2-9 to get in 18 holes and loved every minute of it. Love Sky High!!
Probably the best adventure course in Southern California. Great mountain challenge with elevation (wow!), trees, and beautiful views. Seasonal (the baskets move to the Yucaipa course in winter) so check first. $5/day to play. The course is well kept with good signs and ok rubber mat tees. Sandwiches at Jensen's on the way up through Wrightwood can add to the experience.
Courses Close By
- Wrightwood Country Club, Wrightwood CA USNo votes yet
- Mt. Baldy Disc Golf Course, Mt. Baldy CA USNo votes yet
- Mt. Waterman Disc Golf Course, La Canada CA US(1 vote)
- Glen Helen Regional Park Disc Golf Course, San Bernardino CA USNo votes yet
- Ralph M. Lewis Park, Rancho Cucamonga CA USNo votes yet
- Northside Park, Azusa CA US(2 votes)
- Doris Davies Park Disc Golf Course, Victorville CA US(3 votes)
- Avalon Park Disc Golf, Victorville CA USNo votes yet
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Upper, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Lower, Crestline CA USNo votes yet