Smugglers Notch - Brewster Ridge
I live in the area and have played all of the courses around here. This is becoming my favorite. It is well maintained. Great signage. Well laid out. Has a good balance of lefty vs righty holes.
$5 a day is a small price to play to play a course that isn't overgrown. Unlike other courses owned by ski areas, the course isn't on the side of a mountain.
I gave it a 4 out of 5 because some holes could use some more trimming. For example hole 7 has not reasonable route for lefties from the blue tee. I am confident jspring will fix this.
I am contemplating buying a season pass for this course next season. WorcesterJ's review is inaccurate. Johnson State College is a nice course, but no where as nice as this course.
I do feel for the person from Worcester, but if he or she is in the area again it would be well worth your time to check this course out. I am vacationing at the resort down the street from the course and was apprehensive because of past experience with disc golf courses on a ski mountain. This is a well laid out course with multiple tees. The signage was good although I did miss hole 8 partly because of my hurried round (family at the resort). The course was very wet but we have been getting thunder showers with heavy rain every day. I will be back.
Contrary to the review given by "Worcester", there is an 18-hole Championship course named Brewster Ridge that this page represents. It opened shortly after his visit on July 4th. There will be a Vibram Open qualifying event on June 8th and a PDGA B-Tier Event August 31st - September 1st.
Lucky Vermont! I love these woods courses with the 40' wide fairways that reward the straight thrower. Good variety of left and right fairways too. Super views. Excellent signage, good attention to detail with great tees and course maintenance.
Well since I drove over 2 hrs to get there and no one from the course took the time to post, I figure I should. THIS COURSE IS UNDER RENNOVATION. THERE IS NOT AN 18 HOLE COURSE HERE. They do have 9 holes, but to say its for amatuers is a gross understatement. 9 holes that wrap around a hill, nothing over 150ft and nothing with any sort of obstructions or trees causing you to play lies. Again, all holes 150ft or under and all looking directly at the basket. Good alternative to throwing in an open field because youre shooting at something, but certainly not worth the drive. Play Johnson State College instead.
Courses Close By
- Smugglers Notch - Fox Run, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Village 9, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe VT US(1 vote)
- Vista Beast Disc Golf Course, Bolton Valley VT USNo votes yet
- Center Chains DGC at Hope A. Davey Park, Waterbury Center VT US(2 votes)
- Williston Central School Disc Golf, Williston VT USNo votes yet
- Pearl Street Park Disc Golf, Essex Junction VT USNo votes yet
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US(1 vote)
- Wrightsville Beach, Middlesex VT US(1 vote)
Upcoming Events Close By
- Jeffersonville, Vermont, United StatesSat-Sat, Jun 22-29
- Jeffersonville, Vermont, United StatesFri-Sun, Aug 2-4