Not a bad course, somewhat challenging in some areas (the water hazard as mentioned previously. Did not have much problem navigating the course other than locating the holes by site. Some long distance throws. Sparsely landscaped, but I guess that is normal for OK. Since it was brown and sparse (played in Sept, 17), the aesthetic was somewhat blah. The Sooner Tower was fun though even if I did get dizzy coming down! I would rate it a 6 of 10 primarily because it lacked an aesthetic to the landscape.
Papa Joe P
Good use of the trees with good topography. Really liked the pond shot.
A little hard to find at first but the course was well laid out and somewhat easy to play with some signs missing. A course map near the parking lot and signs into the park would be helpful. Was glad to see the PDGA course directory was wrong and its 18 insteed of 9
Beware of the standing water in the ditches.
Courses Close By
- Shawnee Trails Disc Golf Course, Bartlesville OK US(1 vote)
- Island Disc Golf Course at The Lodge, Pawhuska OK US(1 vote)
- Williams Park, Pawhuska OK USNo votes yet
- Moccasin Creek at The Lodge, Pawhuska OK US(1 vote)
- Oologah Lake Disc Golf Course, Oologah OK USNo votes yet
- Pfister Park, Coffeyville KS USNo votes yet
- Dena Dee Disc Golf Course, Coffeyville KS USNo votes yet
- Hope Harbor Children's Home, Claremore OK USNo votes yet
- Lake Valley Disc Golf Course, Owasso OK USNo votes yet
- Mack Taylor Park, Tulsa (Sperry) OK USNo votes yet