South Concho Park
No votes yet
Fairly long front 9, with shorter back 9. Good variety. Some elevation (for West Texas). River in play on 5 holes. Tall grass line on #16 & 17 is OB. Wood posts mark OB along road.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,276ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 6
From Hwy 67; Bell St. south, go across Bell Street bridge and take 1st right on South Concho Park Dr. Go past tennis court (on left) to 1st tee next to picnic bench on right under big pecan tree.
First Tee: (
Email: Jason Moore #34538
Alt. Phone: 325-653-4809
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at South Concho Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Angelo State University, San Angleo TX USNo votes yet
- Picnic Bend Park, San Angelo TX US(1 vote)
- North Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Brentwood Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Middle Concho Disc Golf Course, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Kickapoo Creek at Bronte City Park, Bronte TX USNo votes yet
- Memory Lake, Coleman TX USNo votes yet
- Jim Ned Disc Golf Course, Tuscola TX USNo votes yet
- Coleman City Park, Coleman TX USNo votes yet