South County Regional Park
No votes yet
An inner city park course that starts out playing between some baseball fields and some dense jungle rough, and then opens up a little, getting progressively longer towards the end. A few water holes. 2019 redesign.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 7,613ft
Alternate Length: 4,650ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Tim Townsend
I-75; US-17 (exit 164). West on US-17 to left on Cooper St. Park entrance on left. Park entrance on left. 1st is in an odd location between the swimming pool and the playground. Easier to park by the pickleball/tennis courts and start on #3.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
Fat Point Open5-Oct-2019
- Holes: 18
- Length: 7,613 ft.
- Par: 60
- Divisions: MA1, MP40, MP50, MPO
- Divisions: MPO
- Holes: 18
- Length: 5,466 ft.
- Par: 58
- Divisions: FA1, FA2, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MA60
- Divisions: FA1, FA2, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MA60, MP40, MP50
No Course Reviews
Have you played at South County Regional Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fat Point Brewing, Punta Gorda FL USNo votes yet
- Franz Ross Park, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- Murdock Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- North Charlotte Regional Park, Port Charlotte FL US(3 votes)
- Ann Dever Park, Englewood FL US(1 vote)
- North Fort Myers Community Park, North Fort Myers FL US(5 votes)
- Wellfield Park, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Bird Bay Disc Golf Course, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Bay Oaks Disc Golf Course, Fort Myers Beach FL US(1 vote)
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)