South Fork Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On a former ball golf course that is becoming a multi-use park. Next tee pointers hang from the baskets. Pack it in, pack it out! Preliminary hole notes: #4 - Double mando on between the post and tree. #8 - Mando right of large maple. #10 - cross the path on the drive or go to the drop zone. Mando left of last cedar and path behind basket is OB. #14 - an island hole. Past the path or drop zone by the fence. #18 - Mando left of fairway tree. Front 9 - all tall grass is OB. Bunkers are OB.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 5,715ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Jeff Getty Freeman
I-90; exit 32. Go south on 436th Ave. to a right on 142nd St. Go 0.3 mile mile to a left at the Humphreys sign. See the parking lot on the left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at South Fork Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- EJ Roberts Disc Golf Course, North Bend WA USNo votes yet
- Loutsis Park, Carnation WA USNo votes yet
- Gaffney's Grove Disc Golf Course, Maple Valley WA USNo votes yet
- Juel Park, Redmond WA US(1 vote)
- Farmers Park, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet
- Northwest University Disc Golf Course, Kirkland WA USNo votes yet
- White River, Auburn WA US(4 votes)
- Lake Fenwick Disc Golf Course, Kent WA US(4 votes)
- Stevens Pass Disc Golf Course, Skykomish WA USNo votes yet
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US(4 votes)