Sparkman Park - Lakeside
No votes yet
Plays around an artificial lake and through established pine woods. A good complement to the original course - a mix of more technical wooded holes and some longer open holes with the lake in play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,264ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 2
I-65; exit 325 (Thompson Rd). West in Thompson Rd 1 mile then north on Hwy 31 to a left at first light (Hayes St) to the park on the right. Follow big curve to the right (Adams St) then turn left and park in the big lot.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sparkman Park - Lakeside? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sparkman Park - Original, Hartselle AL US(2 votes)
- Quail Creek One Disc Golf Course, Hartselle AL USNo votes yet
- Flying Dragon Disc Golf Course, Decatur AL USNo votes yet
- The Outback at Central Park Baptist, Decatur AL USNo votes yet
- Warhawk at Calhoun Community College, Tanner AL USNo votes yet
- Fairview Park Disc Golf Course, Fairview AL US(1 vote)
- Heritage Park, Cullman AL US(2 votes)
- Greenbrier Woods, Madison AL USNo votes yet
- H.A. Alexander Park, Moulton AL USNo votes yet
- Dublin Park, Madison AL US(1 vote)