Spring Grove Plantation
No votes yet
In the Spring Grove Plantation subdivision. Water is in play on two holes. Many fairways overlap with others, exercise caution.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,900ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From US 52; go east on Cypress Gardens Blvd for 1.5 miles to a right on Plantation Grove Blvd. Go 0.3 mile to the traffic circle. Take the 2nd exit into the parking lot. 1st tee is at the end of the left side of the parking lot.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Spring Grove Plantation? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wannamaker County Park, North Charleston SC USNo votes yet
- Buccaneer Bay, North Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Locklear Park at Naval Weapons Station, Goose Creek SC US(3 votes)
- Park Circle Disc Golf Course, North Charleston SC US(4 votes)
- Fire Swamp at West Ashley Park, Charleston SC US(3 votes)
- Oak Plantation Campground, Charleston SC USNo votes yet
- Sewee Outpost Disc Golf, Awendaw SC USNo votes yet
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US(2 votes)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)