No votes yet
Flat with tall rough and very narrow fairways. Wide open with few trees. Can be windy. Scenic ponds - great at sunset.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,971ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 1
In Garland, take Broadway/Belt Line Rd. north from I-30 to a right on Centerville, then a right on Hwy 66. Park on left after you cross Rowlett Creek.
First Tee: (
Rowlett Parks & Rec
Alt. Phone: 972-412-6145
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Springfield Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Audubon Park , Garland TX US(1 vote)
- Porter Park Disc Golf Course, Mesquite TX US(1 vote)
- B. B. Owen Park, Dallas TX US(4 votes)
- Oncor Lavon Park, Wylie TX US(1 vote)
- Harry Myers Disc Golf Course, Rockwall TX US(5 votes)
- DeBusk Park Disc Golf Course, Mesquite TX USNo votes yet
- Paschall Park, Mesquite TX US(2 votes)
- UT Dallas Alumni Disc Golf Course, Richardson TX US(1 vote)
- Shawnee Park, Plano TX US(5 votes)
- The Cedars Disc Golf Course at Smith Park, Fate TX US(1 vote)