St. Bernard Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short, open "basket to basket" type practice course. Used by elementary school for gym class. Good for putting practice. 9th basket removed, used to be by the basketball court, was the longest hole at 300', was considered a hazard.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 8
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 1,855ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-75 to Mitchell Ave (exit 6), go east towards St Bernard about 0.2 mile to a left on Vine. Go 0.6 mile to a severe right on Burnet Ave (next to school).
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at St. Bernard Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Gardner Park, Lockland OH USNo votes yet
- Dunham Recreation Center, Cincinatti OH US(1 vote)
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Johnson Hills Park, Cincinnati OH US(1 vote)
- William Harbin Park, Fairfield OH US(5 votes)