St. Louis Christian College
No votes yet
Designed to take advantage of the elevation and obstacles on campus. For now the targets are dug-in tires in the ground with flags. Get your disc into them to complete the hole. To help with navigation, tee flags alternate in color from orange to green. Use the map uploaded here. Please refrain from drinking, smoking, and use of loud profanity on campus. Some weekdays there is soccer practice on the field of hole #5 from 3:30pm - 5pm.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Other
Tee Type: Dirt
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: James McFarland
I-270; exit 29. Merge onto Dunn Rd. if heading west or take a left off the exit onto Florissant Ave. and then a left on Dunn Rd. Go 1 mile to a right on Grandview Dr. to the college. 1st tee by the northern parking lot.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at St. Louis Christian College? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dunegant Park, Florissant MO US(1 vote)
- Hudson Park Disc Golf, Ferguson MO US(1 vote)
- White Birch Park, St. Louis (Hazelwood) MO US(4 votes)
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US(10 votes)
- Sioux Passage Park - Original, St. Louis (Florissant) MO US(9 votes)
- Sioux Passage Park - Briscoe Woods, Florissant MO US(2 votes)
- Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgeton MO US(3 votes)
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US(5 votes)
- La Vista Park, Godfrey IL USNo votes yet
- Rock Spring Park, Alton IL US(6 votes)