No votes yet
Short, lightly wooded course in a town park. Washrooms available in summer only.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,324ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dan Smith
From the intersection of Hwy 3 (Talbot St.) and Hwy 73 (St. John St.), go north on Hwy 73 for 4 blocks to a right on Spruce St. by the Chrysler store. The park entrance is on the right near the end of Spruce St. 1st tee on the left as you enter the parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Brian King #43852
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Steen Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lake Whittaker Conservation Area, Belmont (Harrietsville) ON CANo votes yet
- Waterworks, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- V.A. Barrie Park, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- The Dunes/Port Burwell Provincial Park, Port Burwell ON CANo votes yet
- Coronation Park, Tillsonburg ON CANo votes yet
- River's Edge at St. Julien Park, London ON CANo votes yet
- Pittock Conservation Area, Woodstock ON CA(1 vote)
- Miller Park, West Lorne ON CANo votes yet
- Marsh Pond Park, Stratford ON CANo votes yet
- Green Lane Sports Complex, Paris ON CANo votes yet