Stewart Pond Disc Golf Course
Pretty good course with some elevation change and plenty of trees, but not a lot of variety of shots required. A ton of work has gone into it (thanks volunteers!) and it is getting better with added basket locations and upkeep. It does have all concrete tee pads and nice tee signs. Biggest drawback is that 6 holes are underwater and unplayable in the rainy season and semi-high grass in most places.
Great teepads and elevation! Super fun!!
Courses Close By
- Westmoreland Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Pitney Disc Golf Course, Junction City OR USNo votes yet
- Clearwater Park, Springfield OR USNo votes yet
- Camp Serene Disc Golf Course, Noti OR US(1 vote)
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US(3 votes)
- Ninth Hole Disc Golf Course, Monroe OR USNo votes yet
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR US(1 vote)
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(3 votes)