Stone Bridge and Caves Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short recreational course at Natural Stone Bridge and Caves Park. Plenty of other activities available for kids.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From the north: I-87; exit 26. Turn right on to Stone Bridge Rd. and go 1.9 miles to the course. From the south: I-87; the Valley Farm Rd. exit. Left on Valley Farm Rd. Go 0.4 mile to a right on US-9. Go 0.8 mile to a left on Stone Bridge Rd. Go 2.4 miles to the course.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Stone Bridge and Caves Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Two Waters Disc Golf Course, Ticonderoga NY USNo votes yet
- Crown Point Campground Disc Golf Course, Crown Point NY US(3 votes)
- Oak Mountain, Speculator NY USNo votes yet
- Pittsford Disc Golf Course, Pittsford VT US(1 vote)
- Whiteface Mountain, Wilmington NY US(1 vote)
- Vergennes School Disc Golf, Vergennes VT USNo votes yet
- Mountain Top Inn and Resort, Chittenden VT USNo votes yet
- Hyzer Creek, Middle Grove NY US(3 votes)
- Mt. Abraham Union High School, Bristol VT USNo votes yet
- Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs NY US(1 vote)