Stonykill Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A great mix of tight pine tree lined fairways and open meadows. Reclaimed gravel mine and the surrounding land are currently in use for the back 9 (installed June 2015). Additional holes expected.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,448ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Gene Gierka & Nate Davis
From the north: I-90; go southbound on the Taconic Pkwy exit to Rte 295. South on 295 for 0.5 mile to town hall building on left. Park in back. 1st tee is on grass road up the hill. From the south: Taconic northbound to the Rte 203/Austerlitz/Chatham exit. Go west on 203 to a right on Hudson Ave. Take the right fork onto Railroad/Rte 295. 2.5 miles to town hall building on right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Stonykill Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bousquet Ski Area, Pittsfield MA USNo votes yet
- Joralemon Park Disc Golf Course, Ravena NY US(2 votes)
- Kirin Park Disc Golf Course, Pittsfield MA USNo votes yet
- Colonial Acres Golf Club, Glenmont NY USNo votes yet
- The Hatchery, Greenville NY US(1 vote)
- Camp Brook Disc Golf Course, Canaan CT US(1 vote)
- Thacher Park Disc Golf Course, Voorheesville NY US(1 vote)
- Saugerties/Woodstock KOA, Saugerties NY US(1 vote)
- Wilcox Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Milan NY US(1 vote)
- Tannersville Disc Golf Course, Tannersville NY USNo votes yet