Surf City Disc Golf Course
Beautiful and challenging with open and wooded holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,260ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Ron Shanahan and Jeff Johnson
From Wilmington: Hwy 17 north to Hwy 210 east as if you were going to Surf City/Topsail. Turn right onto Hwy 210 E and drive 1 mile to H2O Place on the right. From Jacksonville: Hwy 17 south to Hwy 210 east. Turn left onto Hwy 210 E as if you were going to Surf City/Topsail. Drive 1 mile to H20 Place on the right.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Ron Shanahan
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by ferencm on Aug 10, 2017 at 9:41am
Course offers a strong challenge, layout is beautiful...watch the large spiders
Courses Close By
- Hampstead Kiwanis Park, Hampstead NC USNo votes yet
- Wild Turkey Disc Golf Course, Hampstead NC USNo votes yet
- Castle Hayne Park, Castle Hayne NC US(6 votes)
- Northeast Creek Park, Jacksonville NC US(2 votes)
- Leland Municipal Park, Leland NC USNo votes yet
- Arrowhead Park, Wilmington NC US(2 votes)
- Richlands-Steed Park, Richlands NC US(1 vote)
- Emerald Isle Woods, Emerald Isle NC USNo votes yet
- Trinity Disc Golf Course, Carolina Beach NC USNo votes yet
- Joe Eakes Park at Kure Beach, Kure Beach NC US(1 vote)