Tannersville Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Fun, wide open course on Tannersville Lake. Makes use of a large hilly field. Some holes bring water into play. Lots of ace runs - a nice warm up for the nearby Hunter Mountain course. *May 2017 - natural tees and no tee signs.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Kane, Sadler and Briggs
From Albany: I-87 South to exit 21 (Catskill), turn left after exit and go to Rte. 9W (2 miles). Take Rte. 9W south to Rte. 23A. Take Rte. 23A west to Tannersville (15 miles). Make a left on S Main St. followed by a left on Upper Lake Rd.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tannersville Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hunter Mountain, Hunter NY USNo votes yet
- Skye 9, Lake Hill NY USNo votes yet
- Saugerties/Woodstock KOA, Saugerties NY US(1 vote)
- The Hatchery, Greenville NY US(1 vote)
- Full Moon Resort, Big Indian NY USNo votes yet
- Kingston Parks and Recreation Disc Golf Course, Kingston NY USNo votes yet
- Town Of Rhinebeck, Rhinebeck NY USNo votes yet
- Joralemon Park Disc Golf Course, Ravena NY US(2 votes)
- Mine Kill Park, North Blenheim NY USNo votes yet
- Frost Valley YMCA, Claryville NY USNo votes yet