Thames Grove Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In a large, well groomed suburban park along the shore of the Thames River. Note: #3 uses the tee closest to the houses and #9 uses the tee closest to the river. * Dec 2018 - bring a course map as the signs are not completely in.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 3,313ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Darrell Bankes - TinLid Disc Golf
From London; ON-401 W for 60 miles to exit 90. Turn right on ON-40 and go 4.5 miles to a left on Grand Ave. Stay on Grand for 1.4 miles to a left on Kingsway Dr. which dead ends in the parking lot. First hole is best accessed from the east/smaller parking lot near the pavilion. The first tee pad is near the boat launch, next to the monument about the area.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Thames Grove Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- East China Township Park Disc Golf Course, East China MI US(1 vote)
- Ira Township Park Disc Golf Course, Ira MI US(1 vote)
- Lakewood Disc Golf Course, Tecumseh ON CANo votes yet
- Spindler Park, Eastpointe MI USNo votes yet
- Brys Park Disc Golf Course, St. Clair Shores MI USNo votes yet
- Miller Park, West Lorne ON CANo votes yet
- Holland Woods Disc Golf Course, Port Huron MI US(1 vote)
- River Bends, Utica MI US(1 vote)
- Raintree Park, Troy MI USNo votes yet
- Wagner Park, Royal Oak MI USNo votes yet