Toledo Community Disc Golf Course
Mostly flat, with some holes playing up and over the crest of a hill. Some trees but mostly open.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,875ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 3
On Ross St. just north of Hwy 30 on the west edge of Toledo. From Hwy 30; go north on B St. (Toledo Hts.), right on Ross St. 1st tee next to lot on left.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by ahagglund on Oct 9, 2010 at 5:52pm
A good practice course, but one that doesn't require much in the way of variety.
Courses Close By
- Pilgrim Heights Retreat Center, Montour IA USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, Marshalltown IA USNo votes yet
- Franklin Park Disc Golf Course, Belle Plaine IA US(1 vote)
- Dysart City Park, Dysart IA USNo votes yet
- Miller Park - Lake Nyanza, Grinnell IA US(1 vote)
- Malcom Disc Golf Course, Malcom IA USNo votes yet
- Bakers Disc Golf Course at Rock Creek State Park, Kellogg IA USNo votes yet
- Milky Way Galaxy Disc Golf Course, Reinbeck IA USNo votes yet
- Hickory Hills Park, La Porte City IA USNo votes yet
- Montezuma Disc Golf Course, Montezuma IA USNo votes yet