No votes yet
Mostly wooded course playing along a bike trail and the Big Sioux River. * Dec 2106 - under a trial period until summer of 2017 (natural tees and temporary signs).
Course Type: Temporary
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 3,049ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Les McLarty and Brady Laue
From I-229; Minnesota Ave exit. Go south across the bridge to a left on Lotta St and an immediate left on Twin Oaks Rd to the park entrances on the left. 1st tee is just off of the bike trail at the far east end of the parking lot. Go across the bridge on the bike trail to access #3-5.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tomar Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Spencer Park, Sioux Falls SD USNo votes yet
- Tuthill Park, Sioux Falls SD US(2 votes)
- Southeast Tech Disc Golf Course, Sioux Falls SD USNo votes yet
- Big Sioux State Rec Area Disc Golf Course, Brandon SD US(1 vote)
- Pioneer Park, Brandon SD USNo votes yet
- Worthing Disc Golf Course, Worthing SD USNo votes yet
- Turtle Creek Disc Golf Course, Hartford SD USNo votes yet
- Larchwood Disc Golf Course, Larchwood IA USNo votes yet
- Lake Pahoja Recreation Area, Inwood IA USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf Course, Canton SD USNo votes yet