Tuscawilla Park is home to a short but very fun DG course that I found in my travels. Almost all of these holes are ace runs but it is a very fun course. Don't get me wrong, there are some longer holes that you can open up on but there's not a whole lot of them. The first time I played this course I hit 3 of the 18 baskets on my drives. Didn't get an ace to stick but I was able to make contact with 3 different baskets on this course on my first visit there. With this being said, I had an absolute blast playing this course. I am a big fan of shorter courses that make for a fun quick round, and this course is definitely perfect for that. Nice tee pads, nice baskets, multiple pin locations, and a couple beautiful water holes. Nice course and I would definitely play this one again if I find myself in this area again! If you want to see this course on video, check out my video below...
Loved this Coarse when I was down there had a lot of fun playing it
Whomever Snakeman is, is not much of a disc golfer. Just maybe when one is at a new course to them, they could or should seek a local to play a round with. Tuscawilla Park Disc Golf Course is a well played disc golf course. Each and every year our Daytona Open sells out, with over 20 players on the waiting list. There are directional arrows at each basket, with signs of placement of basket and distances at each tee pad. The local players have put a lot of effert into Tuscawilla Park. We have league play Wed. afternoon, best shot doubles, at 5pm. Sunday mornings, tee off at 10am, we have a handicap round, alternating A and B pads each week. This years Daytona Open is June 30th and July 1st.
The ditches and the ponds are there for the reason of flood control. Funny how we have no problems with them yet someone from elsewhere can belittle our efferts to have a beautiful course here in Daytona Beach, Florida.
A poorly laid out course with difficult to find tees and baskets. Multiple tees are confusing and spread out. 11th tees are outside of park fence and the long tee is across a public street. Part of the back nine is along a 35 MPH road where there is heavy traffic, errant throws can end up in the road. Canals that run all over the course have steep and slippery banks. Need to have drivers and putters that float. Homeless men in park know the course and are very helpful.
Courses Close By
- Embrey-Riddle University Disc Golf Course, Daytona Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Hollyland Park, Holly Hill FL US(1 vote)
- Reed Canal Park Disc Golf Course, South Daytona FL US(2 votes)
- Doris Leeper Disc Golf Course, New Smyrna FL US(1 vote)
- Crossroads Disc Golf Course, New Smyrna Beach FL USNo votes yet
- River City Nature Park - Barwick, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- River City Nature Park - Alpha, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- Oviedo Disc Golf Course at Shane Kelly Park, Oviedo FL US(2 votes)
- University of Central Florida Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Palmetto Trails, Eustis FL USNo votes yet