Twain Harte Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
18 holes of an intermediate level disc golf course on a 9 hole ball golf course. 1-3 disc golf holes per ball golf hole. Call for tee times. Fairly open course with some elevation. Many birdie runs and a couple longer holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,103ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Chris B Graham and Lance Kimball
From Sonora: Hwy 108 East to Twain Harte. Take Twain Harte Drive downtown, then left on Meadow Lane, and left on Meadow Dr. Call ahead for tee times: 209-586-3131.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
Central High Sierra Cup17-Aug-2019
CHSC19 And 3
- Holes: 18
- Length: 5,200 ft.
- Par: 56
- Divisions: FA1, FA2, FP40, FPO, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MP40, MP50, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Twain Harte Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Three Links Camp Disc Golf Course, Mi-Wuk Village CA USNo votes yet
- Jenness Park Christian Camp, Cold Springs CA USNo votes yet
- Feeney, Murphys CA USNo votes yet
- White Pines Park Disc Golf Course, Arnold CA US(1 vote)
- Evergreen Forest, Mather CA USNo votes yet
- Pug Ugly Mine Disc Golf at Quinones Park, San Andreas CA US(2 votes)
- Rick's Revenge, Bear Valley CA US(3 votes)
- New Hogan Dam - East, Valley Springs CA USNo votes yet
- New Hogan Dam - West, Valley Springs CA US(4 votes)
- Mollie Joyce Park Disc Golf Course, Pioneer CA US(2 votes)