Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This course is ok not bad except that there is always people hanging out in the way ,clueless. Early mornings would be good.Forget weekends.
This course is a real fun course to play at night. A few of the tees have no markers, so you just make up your own. You should be aware of late night creepers and sprinklers around 11pm.
Went for a night session here at around 8pm with a few buds. Did not experience a congestion problem at all. Did however, see some thugish looking fellows that were super sketchy.
Pros:Lighted! This place is awesome for some night time action. Course provided some sweet obstacles (e.g., trees, buildings etc). Each tee had a mini map of where to drive, which made it easy to find chains. Lights stay on late (we left around 11:30pm and they were still on).
Cons: restraining line is not easily seen or non existent. Sketchy people in the late night. The mini maps do not reflect a true distance between tee box and chains.
If you are going on a night session, I would bring a flashlight. Having my flashlight helped out huuge.
It's kinda fun to play through a little park with trees. But there's too many pedestrians and no tee signs.
Courses Close By
- La Mirada Regional Park - Lake 18, La Mirada CA US(15 votes)
- El Dorado Park Disc Golf Course, Long Beach CA US(8 votes)
- La Mirada Regional Park - Back 18, La Mirada CA US(3 votes)
- Liberty Park, Cerritos CA US(2 votes)
- David L. Baker Golf Course, Fountain Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Huntington Beach Central Park, Huntington Beach CA US(9 votes)
- Frontier Park , Tustin CA US(3 votes)
- UTT Middle School, Tustin CA USNo votes yet
- South Gate Golf Course, South Gate CA USNo votes yet
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US(7 votes)