Two Waters Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays through the woods around Ticonderoga Recreation Park - across the La Chute River from Bicentennial Park. Significant elevation and the rough is rough. Beware of tripping hazards in some fairways. Text the course contact for info.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T3
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Isaac Pendell and George Brown
From Albany; I-87 N to exit 20. Turn left onto NY-149 and go a half mile to a right to stay on NY-149. Go 11.7 miles to a left on US-4. Go 36 miles (becomes NY-22) to a left on Rogers St. Go 0.4 mile to a left on Canal Heights. 1st tee is next to the 3rd ball field - last parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Two Waters Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Crown Point Campground Disc Golf Course, Crown Point NY US(3 votes)
- Pittsford Disc Golf Course, Pittsford VT US(1 vote)
- Stone Bridge and Caves Disc Golf Course, Pottersville NY USNo votes yet
- Vergennes School Disc Golf, Vergennes VT USNo votes yet
- Mountain Top Inn and Resort, Chittenden VT USNo votes yet
- Mt. Abraham Union High School, Bristol VT USNo votes yet
- Sugarbush - Peak Course, Warren VT USNo votes yet
- Sugarbush - Base Course, Warren VT USNo votes yet
- Base Camp Outfitters Disc Golf, Killington VT US(2 votes)
- Charlotte Beach, Charlotte VT US(1 vote)